We provide quality child care, preschool and out-of-school care for children through our excellent staff who works in conjunction with the families and other resources to ensure the enrichment of our children.
Our child development centers provide developmentally and aged appropriate learning utilizing the HighReach Learning® Curriculum. We provide a structured environment along with activities that address all areas of your child’s growth & development.
- Serving children 6 weeks to 12 years
- All centers have secured access for families
- Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and snack
- Teachers are educated in child development and receive on-going curriculum training
- Outdoor play areas with age specific playgrounds for active play and activities.
- After-school programs that provide area for homework and includes recreational activities such as sports, music, theater, art, games, Legos, and craft projects.Transportation to and from local schools.
- Summer camp for school-aged children includes field trips to such places as Discovery Place, Bank of America Stadium, Lazy 5 Ranch, Historic Brattonsville, movie theaters, roller skating, bowling swimming & hiking.
Smart Kids’ Child Development Centers strive to ensure all children are nurtured, secure and developmentally prepared for their years of school and beyond.